Pricing is per calendar day & you are charged the daily rate for each day your pet is in our care, irrespective of the time you drop off or pick up your pet.
- Puppies are charged at the normal adult rate due to additional feeding requirements.
- Medications that can simply be added to your dog’s food are given free of charge, however a fee of $2 per day may be applied for any pets that require the administration of medication such as injections, ear/eye drops, tablets/capsules that must be given manually & creams/lotions that need to be applied to skin irritations.
- If your pet requires special care, please contact us to discuss your pets requirements with one of our team to see if a fee is applicable.
- A daily surcharge for each animal is applicable for all stays during our Easter & Christmas peak periods as well as during the Victorian & New South Wales school holiday breaks and any National & Victorian Public Holidays. The surcharge is $6 per pet during the Easter & Christmas peak periods and $3 per pet for all other times.
- All dogs staying with us for four or more days will receive a complimentary hydrobath & blow dry. If your pets stay is less than four days, we are happy to still provide that service for an additional $25.
For your convenience we are also able to pick up or drop of your pet for an extra charge, please contact us for a price.
Require a long stay for your Pet?
Outside of our peak periods, national & Victorian public holidays & school holiday times we offer customers 5% discount for stays of over 14 days & up to 30 days. The number of days is calculated using the combined number of days applicable to the booking, for example 1 dog for 14 days = 5% discount, 2 dogs for 7 days = 5% discount.
For any stays longer than 30 days please contact us to discuss the additional complimentary services we can provide to ensure your pet enjoys their stay, such as, extra walks around the farm, special treats, regular grooming and weekly updates with photos and videos.
When are the peak periods?
Our peak period dates for 2019/20 are :
- Easter 2019 – 19th April 2019 through to 22nd April 2019
- Christmas / New Year 2019/20– 20th December 2019 through to 5th January 2020
- April School Holidays - 6th April 2019 to 18th April 2019 & 23rd April 2019 to 28th April 2019
- June/July School Holidays - 29th June 2019 to 21st July 2019
- September School Holidays - 21st September 2019 to 13th October 2019
- January School Holidays - 6th January 2020 to 27th January 2020
Please note there are strictly no refunds for late arrivals or early departures during our peak periods
Wanting to make a Christmas / New Year booking?
During the Christmas / New Year period we close our office at 4:00pm on the Saturday 22nd December 2019 and it will not re-open again for drop off's or pick up's until 8:00am on 28th December 2019. The office will then close again at 4:00pm that day and will re-open at 8:00am on Thursday 2nd January 2020. Please consider this when making your booking for this time.
- We prefer all Christmas bookings for this period to be submitted online via our online booking service. Your booking will be confirmed within 24 hours of making the request.
- a $100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking for this period. Failure to pay this by the due date specified in your confirmation email, will result in the cancellation of your booking.
- Once the booking is confirmed, all dates booked will be charged regardless of date changes, late arrivals or early departures.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is required on check out.
- We have EFTpos facilities (AMEX & Diners not accepted) & accept cash. If paying by cheque or direct deposit, payment must be cleared prior to pick up.
- If, in the opinion of Appletree Boarding Kennels, your pet(s) require Veterinary care, we will seek the services of a Vet and all costs incurred for this treatment including any transportation costs will be added to your account.